Cambodia is known for its gorgeous natural beauty as well as its rich culture. It’s also known for its unimaginable tragedy of Khmer Rouge Genocide. I had the fortune to visit Cambodia in the spring of 2015. Here’s a collage of my photos and their short descriptions from that trip.
My photos of Seattle
A photo collage from my trip to India in 2013. A colorful country viewed through my lens.
Moving on from Taj Mahal, my travel buddy and I found ourselves in Ajmer where a popular Sufi shrine is located and Pushkar which is known for it’s public bathing ghats.
Fatehpur is a small town outside of Agra. It’s known for a grand mosque in the center of the town. In the middle of the square of this mosque is the Salim Chishti Tomb, a beautiful marble edifice. Jaipur is larger city with a beautiful lake as the city center. Castles and defensive walls were raised on top of the mountains surrounding the lake and the city.
There was a time when I took a boat from Phnom Penh and traveled down Mekong River to Ho Chi Minh city where I gorged myself with food for three days and took pictures of them. Enjoy!
I am excited to hear that some of you are interested in purchasing my photos. Before I get into how to make a purchase, I just want to remind you that you can get a photo for FREE every time I publish a new post! All you have to do are:
- Follow my blog;
- Be one the first three people sending me an email request for a photo you like in the new post I publish.
I started this blog to share something I am passionate about and it is a true pleasure to feel readers’ support and interest. If you are interested in purchasing a full size photo file without the “myalpinelakes.com” watermark, please contact me. Here is how:
- Right click on the thumbnail of the photo you like and “Save image” to your desktop so you can easily locate it.
- Send the photo you saved to email@example.com, along with any specific editing preferences. At this point, I’ll reply and confirm that I’ve received your request.
- Send a payment of $9.99 via PayPal at the end of this page.
- Once I received your photo request and your payment, I will send you the full size, post-edited photo without watermark (in .JPEG).
What else you need to know:
- If I have doubts about the quality of my full size photo after receiving your request, I will reply to your email with my thoughts before sending the full photo.
- Once I send you the photo, the sale is final. No refund will be given.
- I will strive to respond to all requests within 2 business days. If you do not hear from me in that timeframe, there are two possibilities:
- I am out of town.
- I forgot: please send me a reminder email.
- I included the photography equipment information with all my photos. My primary camera is a Nikon D5100, and the secondary is my iphone 6.
- Here comes the legal stuff: the copyrights of all photos are owned by the author. The purchased photos are for your private use only. Unauthorized use, resale, and/or duplication without written permission from this author is strictly prohibited.
Your support is my greatest drive to keep writing this blog.
My Alpine Lakes